Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 12: The Perfect Body - Part 2



When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to go into judgment towards myself in relation to my body is too disgusting within being directed by/through the media: I stop participation in defining myself as picture-presentations, by taking a breath and reminding myself that I am here in my body in this moment and not in a picture-presentation.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing the point of/as NOT accepting my human physical body because its too disgusting within being directed by/through the media: I stop participation in this point to see that if I'm not accepting my human physical body I'm not one and equal to/towards acceptance, therefore, I allow myself to see that I must do redefinitions on the word, 'acceptance,' to actually in-fact LIVE acceptance to a definition that is best for ALL and not the acceptance that I'm currently living in my world and reality.

I realize that when I'm defining myself as picture-presentations I'm in actuality only limiting myself to be and become a picture, and that's it. I'm limiting myself to be and become a holographic stimulation and reacting within it all based on my pre-programmed conditionings to what is, 'beautiful,' and, 'worthy.'

I commit myself to walking this process into the physical without any picture-presentations within/as acceptance, because I now see that I'm limiting myself to be and become what is, 'beautiful,' and, 'worthy,' and within this will stop at nothing but to continuously look/find something that will always make me seem, 'more,' because I don't value life in any shape/form, therefore, I stop, I breathe and I take my power back to see that there is nothing ever to be but only seeing what is actually is here is all what I need to see.

I commit myself to - when and as I see that I am accepting and allowing myself to go into judgments about never having had sex with another person because relationships scare me within the fear of being intimate with myself as another, I realize that I will not accept and allow my fear of self-intimacy as another to define who I am here in this moment of breath, but that I will in the moment stand with myself and realize that I am walking my process of redefining me to walk/become/live/express my self equality and oneness, to finally let the self-judgment go and accept myself within self-intimacy.

I assist and support myself to - from this moment, transform the self-judgment into and as a practical physical process, that I will only walk in agreement with seeing/realizing/understanding, 'self-judgment,' as a gift to acceptance to assist/support myself with ensuring that self-judgment does not just come as an act of not accepting myself with consequence to myself and another but a realization to learn, grow and expand from seeing that judgment is a key point to understand what I am doing to myself.

I realize that judging myself from my physical appearance, internally and externally, is only holding myself from myself - and letting go of/releasing my judgments is letting go of/releasing myself from picture presentations, so that can walk here in every moment of breath, standing equal - to and one with ourselves/me and each other and start the process of life.

I commit myself to slow down for myself to see that if I'm here, breath by breath, in self-awareness, I can learn to realize for myself and accept myself first, NOT dwelling on the self-judgment upon what I've become in the past but consider what I can do now in this moment of being, 'here,' in every moment of breath to finally see the process of life.

I commit myself to STOP defining myself from my physical appearance this fear that I developed into having to judge myself and if I don't I see/realize and understand this point then I MUST take into consideration that I'm being and becoming a slave to beauty, I will assist/support myself to allow space to grow, to develop, to expand and allow myself to forgive past errors and past behaviors that don't stand for the process of life.

Here, I make a self-agreement within myself that when and as I see myself judging myself over past errors and past behaviors, I stop, I breathe and I bring myself back here. I breathe through the experience of not looking a certain way and I direct it within myself firmly in the realization that no matter what I look like, is equal to and one with myself, in and as the delusional belief and acceptance of myself as separate to my physical appearance, I allow myself to accept and embrace my human physical body in humbleness to see/realize and understand that I can change, 'who I am,' within, 'how I see,' my physical body if I actually want too.

I commit myself to take responsibility for NOT accepting my human physical body, but NOT beat myself up for creating expectations for myself that are only an idea – I stop, I breathe and I bring myself back HERE to immediately look at the point for judging my human physical body, and seeing/realizing and understanding what point I have not become one and equal too, to make myself actually judge myself for not looking a certain way.

When and as I see myself partcipating in polarity games of/as picture-presentations of people being, accepting, or, 'non-accepting,' I STOP, breathe and let go of my experience of picture-presentations to/towards when people are being, 'accepting,' or, 'non-accepting,' in absolute self-honesty and stand up, align myself back to myself and walk equal to and one with everyone that I'm separating myself within picture presentations of the polarity game of acceptance.

When and as I see myself participating in beating myself up for NOT accepting my human physical body – I stop, I breathe and I direct myself to self-realize that NOT getting something, unless its something that I don't need to survive in the physical to function is actually bullshit, and actually is abusing/compromising, NOT actually seeing/realizing and understanding what I've done and become.

I commit myself to accept and embrace my human physical body in humbleness to actually REALize I can change, 'who I am,' within my human physical body if I actually want too.

I commit myself to STOP the illusions that I've placed to/towards my human physical body and making the mind-projections I have placed to/towards my body be real within my mind to NOT see the actuality of this reality and myself.

I commit myself to become the living expression of self-acceptance as life within/as my human physical body of equality and oneness – being here within/as my physical body to see all as myself -realizing then I am acceptance to NOT take my physical body for granted that gives me the breath I breathe in and out.

I commit myself to stand as self-acceptance as life to NOT continuously use and abuse my human physical body within picture-presentations to/towards when people are being, 'accepting,' or, 'non-accepting,' to finally embrace EVERYTHING of myself.

I commit myself to STOP the fear of my physical body through NOT defining my body as something, 'disgusting,' or, 'worthless,' and to get real and get in touch within/as myself to accept myself, once and for all to get physical and practical.

I commit myself to STOP the fear of physical body and to humble myself and actually get real to see as long as I'm controlled by knowledge and information I will NOT see life, therefore, I will NOT continously use and abuse my human physical body within picture-presentations to/towards when people are being, 'accepting,' or, 'non-accepting,' to finally Live self-honesty to the absolute utmost potential I can/and will and stand up and align myself back to substance/life to walk one with everyone else that I'm separating myself within picture-presentations the polarity game of acceptance.


I commit myself to stop the inner war of seeing my body as a complete separate part of myself that I've allowed myself to only see my body as a weapon for others to see me as, 'beautiful,' or, 'worthy,' I commit myself to investigate the inner-workings of myself as the energetic experiences through looking at how I've separated myself to such an extent to creating separate entities of/as myself, meaning, I'm slit in two and I direct myself to stand stable and see that I can assist and support myself and become ONE within myself; NO spirituality and ascension only oneness and equality.

I commit myself to forgive myself for abusing my body that is physical, here and aware by investigating every aspect of me that I've defined according to separation points I've allowed over-time.

I commit myself to consider that I am equally responsible for the thoughts, feelings and emotions that I was experiencing, no matter how much I see myself as 'a victim, no matter how shitty I'm experiencing myself as a being.

I commit myself - to stand in breath when and as I'm abusing my body within mind-projections to not accept and allow myself to NOT direct myself within abusing my body within the backchat and internal-external conflict energetic movements that I experience.

I commit myself to show to myself that the body is life because it allows me to even breathe when I'm inside my mind and listening to the voices inside my head because I'm not serving my body as life in any shape/form.

I commit myself to NOT allowing the voices inside my head to condemn life entirely within/as myself to see that I can rebirth myself here as life to SEE the substance/life within/as myself that has been waiting to wake up to NOT be and become abused and used to the voices inside my head that I listen to make myself experience myself as, 'disgusting,' therefore, - I commit myself to STOP the inner war of myself to finally breathe – When and as I'm abusing my body within mind-projections to NOT accept and allow myself to NOT direct myself to finally see how the voices inside my head are not serving my human physical body nor myself as life in any shape/form to STOP the fear of my physical body through NOT defining my body as something, 'disgusting,' or, 'worthless,' and to get real and get in touch within/as myself to accept myself, once and for all to get physical and practical.

I commit myself to – when and as I see myself using and abusing the past as definitions and values to/towards myself to NOT see that this is a flag-point for myself to actually see that I'm fucking with myself to NOT let go of/as the past, and to finally see that there is nothing here but what is here now in this breath and in this very moment.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment