Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 15: My Dirty Little Secret with Food

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience and participate in guilt/shame for not investigating/researching/understanding the way food is developed for consumerism because I allowed myself to eat/digest/intake food without even understanding why/how the food is being developed - therefore - I will eat/digest/intake the food without any awareness of the source/origin to how the food is being manufactured or even take into consideration the animal/being that died for my consumerism to eat/digest/intake the food without any appreciation or actual understanding of how the animal-kingdom is for now the perfect ingredient to this world-system of greed, I mean obviously humans require meat to survive at the point but myself having no actual understanding of how/why food is being manufactured places me putting trust into the world-system and not considering the factors of health concern - E Coli, Diabetes and Obesity (etc) because I was too busy marveling into/as my own ignorance to never question how/why food is being developed because I've conditioned myself to never take into consideration the bigger picture of trusting this world-system to the most basic forms/aspects - I now see, realize and understand that I cannot trust anyone or anything at this point because me as a human-being is separating myself to self-trust and trusting this world-system is how we've allowed ourselves to sit on our asses to never question/ponder how/why our food is being manufactured -therefore - I allow myself to not eat/digest/intake food without understanding the source/origin to what I'm eating in the moment to not allow myself to eat in complete ignorance to only seeing a pretty picture-presentation of the product to entice my mind to never question/ponder why/how food is being manufactured or even take into consideration that food doesn't just appear out of thin air with pretty wrapping and so food has a start and a beginning just like anything else.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume/perceive that a product starts and ends with a pretty picture presentation - within this not taking into consideration deliberately/purposely how/why food is being consumed in preposterous ways just to make more money/profit for myself to continue marveling in ignorance to only see pretty pictures of a product that is only for my personal pleasure of consumption - not seeing, realizing and understanding that the animal-kingdom feels pain just like human-beings only the animal-kingdom doesn't purposely/deliberately slaughter human-beings for money/profit - I now see, realize and understand that for now human beings require meat to survive in this world-system but us as human-beings providing trust in this world-system to not even consider how/why food is being developed is just confirmation to how us as human beings are blinding ourselves to world corporations on purpose because it makes life easier for ourselves to never consider everyone here as humanity and to even investigate/research/understand the most simplest matters such as where/how our food comes from - therefore - I allow myself to understand that animals will continuously be slaughtered in preposterous ways in this current world-system and so the only way for animals to have some dignity is an Equal Money System and so animals will not will tortured unnecessarily to make more money/profit to allow greed to rule ourselves as Life.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate and experience anger/blame to farmers providing the resources to these corporations because of assuming/perceiving that these farmers should speak up but I'm not taking into consideration that these farmers are being blackmailed within/as debt to bring advancements to the factories in the farms to slaughter the animals - I mean, I have to be realistic here to understand that this world-system is ruled by/through money and wanting/desiring for the farmers to speak up to the corporations is pointless/meaningless because it will be no different to being some protestor to spew some words to be self-righteous that nobody is going to HEAR to bring about some magic change to this entire world-system - therefore - as long as this current world-system is here there will always be preposterous slaughters happening to animals and so the only way to change this point to bring a dignified life for the animal-kingdom is to educate myself and become a part of the system because sitting on my ass at home and complaining/whining about this world/reality isn't going to allow the animals to have dignity in any shape/form - I now see, realize and understand that participating and experiencing anger/blame to/towards farmers is merely myself not taking self-responsibility to decide to change myself because this world is never going to change if were constantly playing CharACTers to justify/excuse ourselves from our self-interest - therefore - I allow myself to understand that becoming a part of the world-system is the only way for there to be a system that is controlled by money/profit and will use and abuse anyone/anything to continue doing the same thing for generations to come.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only take into consideration the animal-kingdom when/as I'm seeing a video or I'm physically seeing an animal be abused before my eyes because I suppressed/hid from the point that I'm part of this world-system that uses and abuses animals for products and so I'm equally self-responsible for what or what doesn't happen to the animal kingdom - therefore - I now see, realize and understand that I'm merely perpetuating/compounding the abuse in this world/reality to have to see a picture-presentation in-front of me to understand the actualities of the torment that the animal-kingdom is going through just to bring about more profit/money to the mega corporations because I allowed myself to think/believe that the abuse of an animal starts and ends with a pretty picture presentation of the product - to not in-fact understand in any shape/form the source/origin of a product because I knew within myself that what I was eating wasn't just a picture-presentation but an animal/being that died for my consumption, I'm not promoting being a vegetarian but its our jobs as human beings to research/understand/investigate the most basic things to how/why our food is being manufactured and to understand that if we continue allowing ourselves to marvel in the pretty packages of products then what else will we fall for? I do not accept or allow myself to not question a product because of a pretty picture but to understand that everything in this world is not a picture and its our jobs as human-beings to understand that everything is made up of life and so everything is alive, even the pretty  presentations of food products - therefore - I allow myself to not define anything based on what I've been taught as trustworthy based on a picture-presentation and allow myself to become a part of this world-system because its the only way there be any change to this world/reality: Becoming a part of this system.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume/perceive that a picture of a product has/must be trust-worthy because I've been taught that anything that looks good on the outside is always good on the inside - within this I'm participating in immense separation to not seeing, realizing and understanding that this entire world is based on pictures through the eyes of the mind and only seeing the outside of the picture and trusting what I see through the eyes of the mind will become the enslavement of myself because I'm not in any shape/form investigating/researching/understanding that until we as human beings start questioning this world/reality within self-honesty will we start understanding we've trusted so many things such as how this world-system manufactures food outside ourselves because we didn't want to look at ourselves to see what we've become - to see what we in-fact have trusted the world-system to rest easy to never change and take self-responsibility that we allowed ourselves to become one and equal to/towards animal slaughter in the most un-dignified ways because it allowed ourselves to sleep better at night and to rest easy until maybe one day were the ones that are being abused - obviously, I don't mean become some fucking vegetarian or start panicking about what your doing to the animals and react/experience/participate in shame/guilt but start asking questions to finally understand what we as human-beings have become - to in-fact understand that we've been hiding/suppressing ourselves and we've been using/abusing this world-system to be the perfect excuse to never change but remain participating in the world/reality as some victim.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment