Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 61: Taking Things A Little Too Personally?


Taking It Personally Character - Walking the Dimensions

FEAR Dimension - The most prominent fear I experience in relation to the Taking It Personally Character, is when/as someone is pin-pointing something that needs/requires change/direction, I immediately/instantaneously take it personally from the perspective that I experience this person deliberately/purposely pin-pointing what needs/requires change/direction as some form/way to make me experience myself as less than to the point that it compounds/fuels/powers itself, wherein I see myself as less than/inferior/stupid, therefore, I am immediately taking it personally from the perspective that I judge/diminish myself in the moment - instead of considering/taking into consideration/account that even if this/person did purposely/deliberately pin-point something that needs/requires change/direction to be/become superior/good/right, it is actually valid in the end, because as long as I am experiencing/participating/reacting to someone/something outside myself, it is ME at the end of the day that self-created the point that I am facing a certain way, wherein I make the choice/decision to react in the moment/breath/chance/opportunity that is here/has always been here.

So, fascinating how I've allowed myself to immediately/instantaneously take someone's practical insight to actually change/transform myself, I in actuality make the choice/decision to experience/participate/react in this less than persona to the point that I see myself as less than/inferior/stupid, therefore, I must immediately look at the polarity play-out that is occurring in this instance, obviously, if I don't take a moment/breath/chance/opportunity that is here/has always been here to actually consider/take into consideration/account what someone is bringing forth, is a very cool opportunity for myself to see who I am in a moment, from the perspective to see if I in actuality am clear as breath to in-fact here the person's words and make the choice/decision to align myself to what needs/requires change/direction or if I am abdicating my self-responsibility by/through immediately/instantaneously to react in a moment, because I apparently no better than the person that is pin-pointing something that needs/requires direction, because obviously if I am making the choice/decision to react in the moment, then I really do require change/direction to/towards the point, I mean, if I were to remain clear in the moment, then my stance would one and equal to/towards the point that is being mentioned in the first place, therefore, I have to look at the polarity play-out that is occurring: I am reacting to someone pin-pointing something that I need/require change/direction from/as their perspective, and so I will react by/through experiencing myself as less than/inferior/stupid because I in actuality want/desire the person to see me as more than/superior/intelligent, wherein the that moment/breath/chance/opportunity that is here/has always been here, I will immediately react in the assumption/perception that the person that is mentioning this point, is more than/superior/intelligent, because I see myself as less than/inferior/stupid on my end, because I immediately/instantaneously assume/perceive that I should've already knew that from/as the get go, because it's after all myself at the end of the day that makes the choice/decision to who I am throughout my day to day basis, therefore, I didn't see, realize/understand that it's important for me to actually take others perspectives seriously, because this brings up the point of sharing and realizing that we all have different experiences throughout our lives, and so were going to have different perspectives to bring up in the moment to bring about actual real self-change/transformation to no longer play the game that I am inferior/stupid/less than just because I didn't take the chance/breath/opportunity that is here/has always been here simply on taking other's perspectives personally to remain spiteful and all-knowing, wherein it was all bullshit in the end, because it was just another ME/character/personality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate/experience/react in FEAR to/towards the Taking It Personally Character, when/as someone is pin-pointing something that needs/requires change/direction, within this I immediately/instantaneously take it personal, from the perspective that I experience myself as less than/inferior/stupid, because I assume/perceive that the other person is bringing the point forth to make me experience myself as less than/inferior/stupid - instead of seeing/realizing/understanding that it doesn't matter if the person is purposely/deliberately bringing the point fourth to make me experience myself as less than/inferior/stupid, because nobody can ever/never will be able to make me experience myself a certain way, I am the one that makes the choice/decision in every moment of every breath, therefore, it doesn't matter if the person is purposely/deliberately wanting/desiring for me to experience/participate/react to/towards their point that is coming forth, this is merely showing/revealing to myself who I am in the face of other's perspectives in the moment/breath/chance/opportunity that is here/has always been here, therefore, I now see, realize and understand that it's NEVER about the person that is brining up the point in the moment, BUT, who I am in relation to the point that is presenting itself, and so when/as I am seeing myself making the choice/decision to immediately/instantaneously take what the person is stating personal, I immediately/instantaneously see/realize/understand that it's never about anyone else, BUT, who I am in relation to the point that is coming forth in a moment, therefore, I allow myself to stop, breathe and bring myself back HERE, I do NOT accept or allow myself to continuously experience/participate/react within and as an persona/personality/ME/character that is only trying/attaining/attempting to be/become more than/superior/intelligent to NOT equalize and see, realize, understand that in the moment when/as I am making the choice/decision to react within and as an persona/ME/character/personality, I am making the choice/decision to play-out a polarity game that will inevitably lead to self-sabotage and compromise, because I am merely trying/attaining/attempting to be/become more than/superior/intelligent, therefore, I am only remaining spiteful, because one energy point cannot exist without the other, and so the game of less than/inferiority/stupidity precedes itself.

When and as I see myself taking something personal to/towards the person that is bringing up the point in the moment, I stop, I breathe and I bring myself back HERE, I now see, realize and understand that it's NEVER about the person, BUT, who I am within and as the point that is coming forth, therefore, it's obviously pointless/meaningless for me to react/experience/participate at all, because it's an awesome door of opportunity for me to see/realize/understand within and as common-sense to NOT continuously disregard someone's perspectives because I want/desire to be/become more than/superior/right, and so I am only being spiteful, therefore, I now see, realize and understand that it's important/crucial within and as my process to be/become humble to in-fact realize/understand/investigate that taking other people's perspectives is not about being right/wrong, BUT, learning to assist/support each other as we would want from ourselves, and so sharing is certainly caring, because without all of here as this world/reality, then there would be absolutely no learning to actually grow as human beings, therefore, I commit myself to investigate/realize/understand that everyone in this world/reality faces different experiences and obstacles, and so were obviously going to have different perspectives for each other, and this is not in anyway an good/bad thing, BUT, an awesome opportunity to learn from each other to actually in-fact growth, NOT, from/as an knowledge/information stand-point, BUT, to take away awesome realizations from others to be/become practically applied within and as this world-system to actually walk the talk.

I now see, realize and understand that the only way I am/can ever in-fact actually re-birth myself here within and as this Life, is to actually let go of my ego to in-fact get real with myself, because my spitefulness to merely be seen as another ME/character/personality is purely bizarre, I mean, if I actually allow myself to just be/become humble to share/express myself within and as another and so forth, then there would be no polarity games at all, no competition of/as being right/wrong, BUT, simply showing/revealing an point to another as myself, therefore, I allow myself to get real by/through remaining here as breath as self-awareness to in-fact trust myself in the moment/breath/chance/opportunity that is here/has always been here, because it's not about who presented what point to value and give definitions to ourselves a certain way, BUT, to actually start learning from each other and grow as human beings to realize that considering/taking into consideration someone else's perspective/into account is a crucial/important form/way for me to ever actually purify myself here in this life, therefore, it's time for me to see/realize and understand that self-realization takes many levels and remaining in an delusional stance of others revealing/showing points that needs/requires change/direction is one of them, therefore, Equality & Oneness cannot/and will never be able to be individualized, because Equality & Oneness stands here eternally for all as One as Equal, Time to get Real.



To Be Continued...

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: