Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 42: In LIFE We Trust

This is a continuation to Day 41: What Does it Mean to Trust Yourself?
Trust
Trust (Photo credit: m-c)

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe that trusting people outside myself will make a difference - because I was in essence trying/attaining/attempting to not see, realize or understand that myself thinking/believing that I need/require someone/something to be trustworthy was a reflection of myself - I allowed myself to think/believe that someone/something MUST be trustworthy because I didn't equalize this point within and as myself - to in-fact understand for myself that self-trust was what I wasn't in actuality realizing for myself - to stand up within and as myself to understand that trust starts with myself to make a choice/decision that is always what is best for all to slowly but surely accumulate self-trust that will be in the interest of All - to NOT allow myself to compromise myself in the moment to think/believe that I MUST somehow be trustworthy to need/require someone/something to be loyal to myself - because I haven't allowed myself to in essence commit myself to a choice/decision to actually accumulate self-trust to stand on my own two feet - therefore - Trust doesn't in any shape/form mean I have to need/require someone/something outside myself - because I allow myself to when/as I'm making the choice/decision in a moment to in-fact breath in every moment to ensure that I won't need/require anyone/anything to compromise myself in the moment, and so I in-fact STOP myself - because Trust isn't something I choose in one moment and not take the practical action in the other - I allow myself to apply myself absolutely and specifically because if NOT myself, then I will compromise myself in the moment to NOT take my power back to be/become the self-directive principle of my Life to ensure that Self-Trust will be accumulated - slowly but surely - step by step - breath by breath - I now see, realize and understand that Trust starts within and as myself - because I no longer compromise in the moment to need/require someone/something because I stand on my own two feet to ensure that I be/become the self-directive principle - to take into consideration those that never even have the chance/opportunity to in-fact realize ourselves to accumulate Self-Trust - to realize in-fact that this process of equalizing ourselves to understand that if its not going to be US as the Elite to accumulate Self-Trust, then who will for us? I now see, realize and understand that Trust can in-fact be/become accumulated - step by step - breath by breath - if I actually take into consideration that when/as I'm making the choice/decision to apparently need/require someone/something outside myself I'm in actuality compromising myself and those in this world/reality that cannot have the chance/opportunity to even breath in every moment or to even take one deep breath in ONE moment - therefore - When and as I am NOT trusting myself - because I think/believe I need/require someone/something outside myself to be trustworthy to/towards myself, I stop, I breathe and I bring myself back here - I now see, realize and understand that I'm merely trying/attaining/attempting for someone/something outside myself to remind me unconsciously what I'm NOT willing within and as myself to equalize as myself.

I now see, realize and understand that Trust starts within and as myself - to realize that its myself at the end of the day that makes the choice/decision to Trust myself in ONE moment to breath - step by step - moment by moment - breath by breath - I now realize that its myself that makes the choice/decision to be/become the self-directive principle of my Life - therefore - someone/something can never/will never be able to make me trust myself - because I would merely be in the same boat, and it would be me making the choice/decision in the moment to in-fact be here as breath - because I wanted/desired someone/something outside myself to make me trust myself, I now understand that Trust can not be forced from a person/situation - I would then be screwing within and as myself because it wouldn't be myself that was making the choice/decision to in-fact walk this process of Equality & Oneness - but I was merely driven by FEAR to TRUST myself - therefore - I allowed myself to think/believe that Trust can be a accumulated from an energetic starting-point that was my own self-interest to not take into account the interest of All to ever have the chance/opportunity to even Trust themselves - Trust is a tricky thing, from a certain perspective - Trust in this current world-system only involves the majority that actually have the essentials to survive in this world/reality, I mean, The Elite have the chance/opportunity to in-fact birth ourselves as Life to bring about an Equal Money System for those that cannot even take ONE breath - Trust is an key ingredient to being/becoming the self-directive principle of our lives to in-fact realize for ourselves that we as the Elite have the chance/opportunity to change ourselves to in-fact bring about a change to this world - step by step - moment by moment - breath by breath - So, it's our job as the Elite to NOT screw it up to actually walk ourselves out of our minds to no longer waste/wait postpones our lives for Trust can never/will never be able to be created if its not created from/as the Creator in the first place - to in essence be/become the self-directive principle of our world/reality and to realize that this takes an immense amount of self-honesty on our parts to no longer screw within and as ourselves and screw with the lives of those that could actually have the chance/opportunity to in-fact breath - to actually trust ourselves as another and NOT be driven by a mere piece of paper that gives is our Destiny/Purpose to actually have the chance/opportunity to Create ourselves here in this world/reality - therefore - Self-Trust will be the key to be/become a Creator that actually was creating in the first place - NOT needing/requiring anyone/anything to show/reveal to ourselves what we don't see in ourselves because as a Creator I will for the first time be able to - slowly but surely see myself in every moment - step by step - moment by moment - breath by breath.

To Be Continued...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment