Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 64: Choosing To Live In Fear

This is a continuation to Day 63: When Our Power Is Gone
Walking the FEAR Dimensions of The Taking It Personally Character


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate/experience/react as being less than/inferior/stupid to/towards someone/something or whatever situation that is brining the point open in the moment purposely/deliberately to forevermore remain a slave/limitation/victim to myself to the extent that I would see/realize/understand that all what I am doing is accumulating/compounding/fueling/powering the point further, wherein extensive amounts of FEAR will be suppressed/bottled up/hidden from myself to never realize who I am/have become - within this taking everything personal was personally my choice/decision that I've made over the years because the FEAR that I accumulated over the years was never in-fact unconscious because I always knew within and as myself that I made the choice/decision to remain participating/experiencing/reacting as FEAR, completely and totally, that I've rather be/become the epitome of/as FEAR to ever realize who I am/have become, I now see, realize and understand that me remaining enslaving/limiting myself was in actuality a choice/decision I made/have always made to always remain a slave/character to/towards myself to never slowly but surely place the pieces back together, therefore, I allow myself to get back to what is real, to stop and take a deep breath and investigate how I'm limiting/enslaving myself on a day to day basis just because it's easier to remain a victim to myself for the rest of my life to actually become intimate with myself and accumulate self-trust, no longer remaining limiting/enslaving myself within and as FEAR.

When and as I see myself suppressing/hiding from/bottling up extensive amounts of/as FEAR just to remain a slave/character, I stop, I breathe and I bring myself back HERE, I now see, realize, and understand that if I continue making the choice/decision to remains slave/character I will inevitably face the consequences in the end, because I am the one at the end of the day that makes the choice/decision on a daily-basis to remain a slave/character just because it's more convenient that way, within this I allow myself to investigate/realize/understand within and as self-honesty that if my starting-point to lie day in and day our just because it's apparently easier, I then must stop, take a deep breath and realize how much I've compromised/sabotaged myself purposely/deliberately just because it was convenient/easier in the end, and so I commit myself to get back to this physical reality and simply take the point that I've used what I am used to doing/conditioned to participate in on a daily-basis as another confirmation about who I am/have become to walk what must be walked, as a motivational point to be/become intimate with myself and accumulate self-trust, no longer remaining limiting/enslaving myself within and as FEAR.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to consider/take into consideration/account that if I am remaining in complete petrification of my own FEAR that I actually self-created in the first place, then I now see, realize and understand that harnessing all these ideas/beliefs/perceptions/assumptions of what it means to self-realize was in actuality my own self-creation of self-realization I mind-projected onto someone/something or whatever is bringing up the point in the moment to not face myself, absolutely and specifically to finally assist/support myself to investigate that living my life within and as the starting-point of FEAR is actually no way to live and in no way provides any solution, therefore, I do not accept or allow myself to remain in FEAR just to justify/excuse myself from realizing who I am/have become, I allow myself to become humble and to not remain a slave/character and try/attain/attempt to be and idea/belief/perception/assumption that I can never and will never be able to be in the first place.

I forgive myself that I have, throughout my entire life, unconsciously placed/projected extensive amounts of/as FEAR in relation to a person/whomever or whatever would bring up a practical-insight - in where I have accepted and allowed myself to FEAR to fear realization at all costs in where I would do everything in my delusional power to remain enslaved/limited to the extent/point/condition that I go into defense mode to what I've so much suppressed/bottled up/hidden within and as the layers of my mind so I can act accordingly, meaning, I would be too busy in the moment/breath/chance/opportunity that is here/has always been here to remain a victim to myself, thinking, believing and perceiving that if I continuously play this charade of/as the point that is being Re-Vealed in the moment, that it will actually be more acceptable/natural for me to always spend my life lying to myself, therefore, I now see, realize and understand that taking a point personal when/as someone/something presents itself in the moment for me to bring about change/transformation, was in actuality never about where the point was coming from, because it was always myself that was purposely/deliberately unconsciously layering my mind to forevermore not self-realize who I am/have become to in-fact change/transform myself for real within and as this physical reality.

When and as I see myself unconsciously placing/projecting extensive amounts of/as FEAR in relation to a person/whomever or whatever is bringing up a practical insight, I stop, I breathe and I bring myself back HERE, I now see, realize and understand I've accumulated so much FEAR because it was my defense mechanism to ever in-fact have a self-realization to reach self-change/transformation, therefore, when/as a person/whomever would bring up a point I would act accordingly to not HERE to in-fact realize that all I must do is be HERE as breath as self-expression to HERE who I am/have become to no longer remain compromising/sabotaging/abusing myself simply because it's all I've ever known, therefore, I commit myself to Re-Veal myself to myself to really HERE what is HERE once and for all just because it's all I ever known, to be/ become humble and to not remain a slave/character and try/attain/attempt to be and idea/belief/perception/assumption that I can never and will never be able to be in the first place.

To Be Continued...

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment