Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 39: I Am A Slave to Myself

Scars of a whipped slave (April 2, 1863, Baton...
This is a continuation to

Day 38: I Cannot Trust Myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume/perceive that I will forevermore remain a slave to thoughts - within this I didn't understand that I was a slave to myself because perceiving/assuming that I am a slave to thoughts would mean I'm separating myself within and as my thoughts because I am the one that allowed myself to participate in thinking to the extent that I didn't understand that I've become less than/inferior to my own thoughts because I assumed/perceived that my thoughts have power over me, and so my thought can only have power over me if I think/believe their (apparently) making me remain a slave - when/as I'm perceiving/assuming that I will forevermore remains thoughts, I'm in essence not realizing that I'm obviously going to remain a slave to my thoughts if I'm not going to take the practical steps to in essence walk myself out of my mind and into and as this physical reality - to in-fact see, realize and understand how/why someone can remain a slave to something/someone outside themselves just because of the fact of NOT taking out power back to ourselves that if we assume/perceive that its impossible to NOT remain a slave to thoughts, then I'm obviously going to permeate this within and as my physical reality to ensure I face myself - in this I will be able to educate myself about how/why I allow myself to self-create backdoors for myself because I've given up on myself before I've even started to effectively understand when/as I'm bullshitting myself to forevermore remain a slave - I now see, realize and understand that thoughts do NOT have to be a confirmation of my enslavement and/or I will forevermore remain a slave to thoughts because thoughts are in essence cool indications when/as I'm screwing with myself or not - when/as I'm (apparently) being/becoming a slave by/through participating in thoughts, I stop, I breathe and I bring myself back here. I now see, realize and understand that I have always been a slave, and so its pointless/meaningless for myself to self-judge myself to ensure that I remain a slave to my thoughts, and so I allow myself to understand that I have the power to actually in-fact STOP myself from participating and experiencing myself as a mere slave to my thoughts - I commit myself to be humble when/as I see myself compromising myself in the moment by/through thinking/believing I will forevermore remain a slave to thoughts, and so I allow myself to in-fact STOP myself in the moment when/as I'm thinking/believing I will forevermore remain a slave to thoughts because I allow myself to NOT remain another slave that didn't in-fact take the practical tools to walk out of our minds and into this physical reality to not longer remain whining/complaining about what were participating by/through to actually STOP it.

When and as I see myself assuming/perceiving I will forevermore remain a slave to my thoughts, I stop, I breathe and I bring myself back here - I now see, realize and understand that if we continuously remain enslaving/limiting our lives from the starting-point that we'll forevermore remain a slave, that is what my outer-inner reality is going to permeate for myself to actually change myself to in-fact STOP the thoughts within and as me to understand that I have the power to STOP the thoughts because I allowed them to exist within and as me in the first-place - in this we always have the choice/decision to STOP our thoughts because we always had the choice/decision to be/become a mere slave/charACTER to out thoughts - therefore - I commit myself to stand up within and as myself to take a moment to be/become self-aware of my breathing because I allow myself to not forevermore remain a slave, I allow myself to in-fact change myself to Re-Birth myself here in this Life.

Slavery
Slavery (Photo credit: quadelirus)

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe that the thoughts I participate in will make me a slave, forevermore - in this I decide/make the decision if I'm wiling myself to simply forgive myself in the moment to NOT screw with myself or I can make the choice/decision to forevermore remain a slave by/through NOT taking the stance within and as myself to in actuality take self-responsibility for what I've allowed to STOP, breathe and bring myself back here - therefore - ONE thought will only make me a slave if I allow myself to continuously NOT stop the thoughts within and as the moment by/through making the decision/choice to STOP in a moment - within this thoughts are cool to realize when/as I'm allowing myself to self-create backdoors for myself, I mean, obviously if someone has thoughts coming your still allowing back doors but allowing myself to STOP the thoughts over a period of time allows me to be/become here as breath as self-expression over a period of time - in this I now take my power back to myself to in-fact understand that if I'm not stopping my thoughts to the best of my ability I am will then remain a slave to my thoughts to in-fact actually know that everything is a cool opportunity to no longer remain controlled by my mind, and so I allow myself to understand that I will always remain a slave if All isn't here in this world/reality self-aware of what is here because nobody can be free within and as individuality to actually create Life.

When and as I see myself continuously in complete petrification of my own FEAR to the extent that I assume/perceive I will forevermore remain a slave, I stop, I breathe and I bring myself back here - I now see, realize and understand that I have the power to actually not screw within and as myself no longer to essence understand that NOT remaining a slave to my thoughts starts with self-direction and consistent application of my part - I commit myself to STOP self-judging before I actually started to really take the stance to see, realize and understand that thoughts are a cool tool for myself to know when/as I'm screwing with myself if I'm leaving back doors, because thoughts allow me to see mirrors of myself to really in-fact see what I'm participating in, and so I'll have a clearer understanding of what to stop to no longer remain an actual human being.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment