Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 51: THE USEFULNESS OF USELESSNESS


This is a continuation to Day 50: I May Be Living Someone Else's Life
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that everything is completely useless - because I have allowed MYSELF to be/become uselessness to the extent that nothing moves in my world/reality because I don't take the initiative to move MYSELF - instead of actually getting on my own two feet within and as self-honesty to understand that if I am NOT moving myself, then I will remain within and as the experience of everything being useless - because I've taken my power away from myself to/towards a mere CharACTer - I've allowed myself to place/mind-project hope/faith into someone/something to magically save me from what I'm self-creating within and as myself to in-fact stop, breathe and bring myself back here - I now see, realize and understand that uselessness is completely useless because I am in actuality purposely/deliberately participating/experiencing myself as the uselessness CharACTer - because it's my perfect scapegoat to think, believe and perceive that everything is useless to not in-fact realize for myself that I'm self-creating the excuse/justification for myself based on my outer-reality to the extent that I don't understand that I'm merely using/abusing my outer-reality as the perfect chance/opportunity to NOT move myself - instead I give up when/as the going get's tough because it's become such a natural part of myself that I've never stopped to ever investigate who I am/could be if I actually take my power back to myself to realize that the uselessness has been what I've relied on all my life to never actually take self-responsibility that I am giving up on myself - uselessness has never been useless - because I was only allowing it to be my answer to everything to NOT ever actually move myself - I do NOT accept or allow myself to continuously move myself based on energetic starting-points that only end up in myself enslaving/limiting myself within and as the uselessness charACTer - because I didn't realize for myself that when/as I am participating and experiencing myself as useless I've already given up on myself/life to ever in-fact change - I commit myself - to take my power back to myself and realize that if I don't move myself, then absolutely nothing will move - therefore - I commit myself to get my head out of my ass to understand that uselessness is never just uselessness - because I am in actuality giving on myself/life in every possible way.

Therefore, When and as I see myself NOT moving myself on my own two feet, I stop, I breathe and I bring myself back here - I now see, realize and understand that my entire starting-point of participating and experiencing the uselessness charACTer was based on my entire self-interest to submit to my reactions based on my outer-reality - because I've never considered/taken into consideration that if I simply participate in uselessness that everything is simply fine and dandy - instead of understanding within and as myself that I am making a choice/decision that affects this entire world/reality to continuously remain the same, and so I have to understand that when/as I am experiencing and participating in uselessness, it is never about myself but everyone here in this world/reality - So, it's time to actually make a choice/decision that is based on the principle of what is Best for All - There is no/has never been any valid justification/excuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume/perceive that when/as I am participating and experiencing myself as the useless charACTer that everything is fine and dandy - instead of realizing for myself that the moment I submit to the uselessness charACTer I am NOT just giving up on myself - I am giving up on life - I am not understanding that generation after generation were giving up on ourselves/life and it's become such a natural part of ourselves that it becomes unnatural/strange to ever consider/take into consideration kicking uselessness in the ass - from the perspective of being/becoming humble - to realize for ourselves that our world/reality may go to shit sometimes, but that doesn't mean that oneself must submit to the uselessness charACTer just because it's what we taught ourselves over time - I now see, realize and understand that uselessness is a cool chance/opportunity to investigate why/how I'm abdicating my self-responsibility to realize who I am/have become by/through submitting to the useless charACTer - no self-judgment needed - I simply allow myself to breathe and bring myself back here - I do NOT accept or allow myself to enslave/limit myself to the uselessness charACTer just because I have only realized uselessness within and as one dimension - ALWAYS involving, ME, ME and ME! Therefore, I now see, realize and understand that my entire time has been dominated by/through my self-interest that I've never understood how one person makes a choice/decision and the rest of this world/reality is living this one choice/decision, and so walking this process is crucial to NOT submit to the uselessness charACTer, I mean, we have to consider/take into consideration those that are living in poverty (etc) to realize how crazy it is for ourselves to submit to the uselessness charACTer like it's the end of the freaking world or something - understanding that the end of the day those that are living in poverty have the last thing on their minds as we as the Elite do - therefore - Uselessness is when/as you have absolutely no resources to survive within and as this world/reality, and so there is no excuse/justification for someone like me to remain in mind-possession to not actually make a choice/decision that will continuously bring forth more cycles of abuse that is entirely unnecessary if we actually stopped be/becoming so useless based on the most menial parts/aspects of this world/reality.

Therefore - When and as I make the choice/decision to participation and experience myself as the uselessness charACTer, I stop, I breathe and I bring myself back here - I now see, realize and understand that when I am making a choice/decision it is not only affecting myself, but this entire world/reality - because all of us go about our days and we assume/perceive that our every action is only affecting ourselves - instead of realizing that as long as we are all part of Life - We are all part of each other's choices/decision we make in every moment of every breath - I commit myself to - realize and live in practical -application that there is a light at the end of the tunnel - only my self-interest cannot/will never be able to be involved because the answer/result/solution has been/had always been to consider/take into consideration the principle of Equality & Oneness.

To Be Continued...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment